The FAB Families idea did not work out for story 4. I am hoping that it will work out for story 5, but I still have not received a response. Originally, I was told that my sources could not help me for my deadline. I contacted them and asked them to get back to me for a later article. We will see what happens. I am not so confident this will work out, so I have another perhaps more promising idea.
It is a program called banking on our youth. It's sole purpose is to educate youth ages 9-18 on the importance of managing money. It focuses on different aspects such as banking and budgeting. I have an interview set up in which I can find out more information before the story idea is due Thursday and find out if this story will work out! It is well within my beat of business and economy, and it is not your usual business and economy news!
Monday, November 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment