Monday, November 9, 2009

Story Idea #4

M/W
Caitlin - Defy Gravity event at Sanderlin
Evan - local artists and St. Pete Art association grants
Kerry - Pinellas Opportunity Council - chores service for senior citizens
Brad - Roser Park Art Festival
Amanda - Bullying workshop
Danielle - positive story: community and police

Tu/Th
Jennifer - Save a Smile dental program for foster children
Zachary - Bank of America $200,000 grant to Boys & Girls Club
Gabrielle - FAB (fit, active, black) families
Alexandra - Matters of the Heart Ministries pre-Thanksgiving festivities
Doug - 22nd is torn up near 18th...why?
Kristina - Roser Park Art Festival (history)
Marisa - YWCA housing project for families
Amanda - Ethics bowl

4 comments:

  1. Well, for some reason my story idea is not up here. I emailed it to Lottie and Professor Cleveland the day story ideas were due! My story is on FAB (Fit, active, black)families. They are funded through grants and I want to find out more about how they offer such a wide range of activities at many different locations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for pointing out the omission. The post has been updated to include your story idea. Sorry for not catching it the first time -- I could not find it in my e-mail yesterday when I was posting, although I was able to find it this morning. Thanks for keeping up with the blog and helping to make it more complete.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My story idea is not here either. I am writing about the Ethics Bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The post has been updated to include your idea, Amanda. Thank you for reading the blog!

    ReplyDelete