Thursday, October 15, 2009

Articles in The Weekly Challenger

Three of our students were published in The Weekly Challenger this week! Congratulations to all of you on your hard work.
  • "Splash Pad at Dell Holmes Park" by Brad Richardson (M/W)
  • "A Brighter Future for Young Male" by Amanda Schoenberger (M/W)
  • "New Recycling Goal for Florida" by Kerry Schofield (M/W)
I forgot to pick up The Weekly Challenger when I was down there for class this morning, but I was so excited to see who got published that I went back over this evening. Of course while I was there, I went to Atwater's Cafeteria (corner of MLK and 22nd St. S.) for dinner. Delicious as usual...and Mike Atwater told me to remind everyone that they should come over and get something to eat!

Also, if anyone is looking to spend some time in Midtown this weekend, Cook E Man (Eric Atwater) told me he is going to be outside on Saturday and Sunday with cookies, music and give-a-ways.

http://cookeman.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment