Here is the list of what everyone is working on for story #3:
M/W
Kerry - Weatherization of homes
Danielle - Following a court case that is going on now
Caitlin - Bay Care & Behavioral Health and Davis Bradley Building
Amanda - Graduate of Academy Prep
Brad - Halloween events at parks in Midtown
Evan - Creative Clay
Tu/Th
Amanda - NAACP Dropout program
Marisa - Neighborhood Associations in Midtown
Gabrielle - Zeta Beta Phi youth group. Financial issues? Scholarships?
Alexandra - Operation Attack. Poverty campaign run by local churches.
Zach - Boys and Girls club
Jennifer - Midwives in Midtown. Three work out of Johnnie Ruth Clark.
How is everything going so far? I've been sick this week with tonsillitis, so I have not been to the bureau at all. I apologize for my absence. Please call or e-mail if you have questions. I would love to see some comments or blog entries with a couple of details about what you've been working on so far.
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment